Interfaith in the Academy
November 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The University of St Andrews are hosting an academic panel discussion on interfaith dialogue.
Our fantastic panel will be discussing what “Interfaith” looks like, both in the academy and religious institutions. It will feature:
- Professor Mario Aguilar FRAS FRSA FRAI, Professor of Religion and Politics, and Director of the Centre for the Study of Religion and Politics (CRSP), St. Mary’s School of Divinity.
- The Very Reverend Jeremy Canon Bath, Vicar Episcopal for Ecumenism and Interfaith Dialogue, Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh.
- The Rev Katrin Bosse, Associate Lecture in Theology and Ordained Minister of the Ev.-Luth. Landeskirche zu Württemberg.
Moderating the discussion will be:
- Dr Eric Stoddart, Lecturer in Practical Theology, Associate Director for the CRSP and Director of EDI for St. Mary’s School of Divinity.
- Dr Liam Sutherland, Teaching Fellow in Anthropology and and Sociology of Religion at the University of Edinburgh.
No booking required.