Location: Online (Zoom)
Dates: Wednesday 11th November
Time: 6pm – 7:45pm
Kidney Research UK in partnership with Scottish Government are hosting a virtual Multi Faith webinar discussing and raising awareness on Faith and Organ Donation.
Faith leaders/ambassadors from each respective faith – Jewish, Hindu, Sikh , Muslim and Christian faith will be presenting on faith and Organ Donation. There will be an opportunity for listeners to ask questions after the event.
- Chair – Neerja Jain, Health Equalities Programme Manager, Kidney Research UK
- Bushra Riaz – Scottish Peer Educator Project Coordinator, Kidney Research UK
- Rabbi David Rose – Rabbi, Edinburgh Synagogue
- Shaykh Abdal Aziz – Lecturer and Islamic Scholar, Glasgow
- Dr Arvind Singh – Retired Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Glasgow
- Mr Surjit Singh Chowdhary – President, Central Gurdwara, Singh Sabha, Glasgow
- Dr Murdo MacDonald – Church of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Ewen Maclean – Patient Advocate with Kidney Care UK, Secretary and Acting Chairman of Scottish Kidney Federation
How to register
There is no need to register for this event, please click this Zoom link at the time of the event. The meeting ID is 965 7997 5441.